I love the letter F. Many of my favorite words seem to start with this letter: fuck, fornicate, freedom, flesh, fez, fiorde, fiacre, fleer, frusturbate. And it turns out the F films we watched were pretty good too.
- Fail-Safe — This was made at the same time as Dr. Strangelove?!?
- Fitzcarraldo — Damn, this is just a great film.
Good, but not great:
- The Freshman — Goofy, but fun.
- Friendly Persuasion — Quakers in Indiana.
- The 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T — Live action Dr. Seuss from the 50s.
Bad, but not terrible:
- Fathom — Raquel Welch in a bikini makes this watchable, barely.